The rangefinder on my new Hasselblad Xpan rangefinder was off vertically, and was making it a little difficult and slow to focus. So I did a little googling and opened the thing up and adjusted it. This, as all things do, took a little more doing than I expected, but ultimately I got the thing to LOOK right. That is to say that horizontal and vertical were lining up just fine. The question remained, were they lining up IN focus. So naturally I had to run a test roll through. AND naturally I got a little carried away with just taking pictures. I was not that scientific about testing the focus. It seems as though it's ok, but I think I'll have to put some more film in there. oh well.